Natural gas is an energy efficient and environmentally friendly way to power your home and appliances - which is why many homeowners are either making the switch or ensuring their systems are as efficient as possible. However, unlike other appliances in your home, gas lines require professional care to guarantee the safety of you and your family. At Premium Plumbing and Septic we put over 30 years of experience to work for you. From repairing old gas lines to installing some new ones for your creature comforts like gas fireplaces and hot tubs, our plumbers work with you to find the perfect solution for your home!
Worried there's a small gas leak in your home? We also offer accurate gas leak inspection services too!
The Benefits of New Gas Line Installations
Whether your gas lines are old or you simply need additional support in your home, installing new gas lines is the way to go. Some of the perks you’ll enjoy from new gas lines include:
- Improved Efficiency: It’s a common problem that as gas lines age, they may become less efficient. Often this leads to a lower flow of gas to your appliances, which can cause them to run poorly. With new gas lines installed, your appliances will thank you, and you should see some energy savings year over year.
- Added Convenience: Always wanted to have a fire pit in your yard? Looking for ways to heat your pool? By adding new gas lines where you need them, you’ll be able to add value and comfort to your home.
- Extended Life: Like any appliance in your home, gas lines deteriorate with age. However, newer gas lines are built to last, which is why replacing gas lines could prevent further repairs in the future.
Regardless of the reasoning for your gas line installation needs, the most important step is to always work with a gas piping contractor. We’ll be able to help you design your new gas line system, get the materials needed, and have it up and running and leak free, so you can have peace of mind in your home.
Signs Your Gas Lines Are Damaged
Gas pipe repair services should be addressed quickly to prevent damage or health concerns for you can your family. Don’t know how to detect them? Look for the following warning signs:
- No power to your appliances
- Hissing noise behind appliances
- Higher than usual energy costs
- Dead plants or grass
- Lightheadedness, dizziness, or nausea
Choose Premium Plumbing and Septic
At the first sign of trouble with your gas lines, be sure to call Premium Plumbing and Septic. With over 30 years of plumbing experience, we are your expert gas piping contractors. We work diligently to find the best plumbing solutions for you and your home. From the moment we answer the phone to the moment we leave your home after a job well done, you can expect the red carpet treatment.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page before your next appointment to see what some of your neighbors have to say about our work.