Isn’t it a pain when you call for a service and are placed on hold for what seems like forever? At Premium Plumbing and Septic we find this annoying, too. Our goal is to always answer your call - no matter the time of day or night - with a friendly, helpful person that isn’t too busy for your problem. We know that time is often of the essence when dealing with plumbing, it is also a stress-relief knowing that someone cares and an honest technician is on the way.
With over 30 years of local plumbing experience, 24-hour emergency availability, and a fix for just about any plumbing repair, you can count on our team in your time of need. Find out more about us then call for service!
When Is Professional Drain Cleaning the Best Option?
If you take a trip to any hardware store, you will see that there are plungers, chemical drain cleaners, and mechanical snakes galore. While we aren’t telling you to not keep a plunger on hand (you definitely should,) it’s wise to stay away from the other products. Basically, if you are fighting persistent or constant clogs, you should call a professional instead of a DIY fix. This isn’t just a sales pitch, this is actually important:
- Store-bought chemical drain cleaner is made of lye--a corrosive chemical that creates a thermal reaction. This thermal reaction can melt certain types of pipes as well as burn your skin, eyes, and lungs (if inhaled).
- Mechanical snakes, while not as dangerous as the chemical drain cleaners, can push a clog out of reach which will require a professional anyway. If you are successful in removing the clog, the pipe will still have buildup allowing for a new clog to form faster.
When we perform drain cleaning in your home, we not only pinpoint the location of the clog using techniques like video camera inspections, but also we provide a service that completely removes the blockage. Whether it’s hydro jetting or an experienced hand, we make sure that the cleaning we perform today will have your pipes flowing for the long haul.
The Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Are you in the market for a water heater? If you are, be sure to consider all of your options--including a tankless, on-demand water heater. Many people shy away from these models because of the price, however, they do offer many benefits to help offset that cost:
- Less space required: there is no bulky tank that takes up needed room in your garage, attic, closet, or basement
- Cost savings: your hot water is heated as it’s needed which means there isn’t a holding tank wasting energy keeping water hot ‘just in case’
- Longer lifespan: traditional water heaters last 8-12 years while tankless water heaters can last 15-20 years
- Unlimited hot water: your family can take back to back showers with tankless water heaters and the only worry will be about the wait time
We can also help you find a traditional water heater and perform repairs and maintenance as needed. Our goal is to provide top quality service so you can enjoy your home with peace of mind.
Plumbing Repairs, Maintenance, and Installations
Developing a trusting relationship with our clients is part of our business model. We want to be your first call when it comes to plumbing repairs, pipe and drain maintenance, and water heater installations. Don’t call the big national brands when you have any type of plumbing problem, call a local business that has been around for over 30 years. We’re family owned and operated with a focus on customer service. We can help with:
- Water Softeners
- Sewer Repairs
- Septic Tank Plumbing
- Water Damage Repairs
- Commercial Plumbing
- Emergency Services
- And More!
When you work with our staff, you get a full-service experience from the moment we answer the phone until our plumbers leave your home - a job well done.
See why we’re one of the most relied upon plumbing companies in Atlanta, GA - just read our customer reviews!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription